Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are cool Playstation 3 games coming out this year?

Here are the games I want that are coming out this year:


-FIFA 10


-Brutal Legend


-Modern Warfare 2


- Mafia 2


-Uncharted 2


- Assassins Creed 2


- Bioshock 2





are there any other really cool games coming out on Playstation 3 that I missed this year?|||I know final fantasy 13 (there are 3 parts to this game- 2 for ps3/xbox 360 and one for psp) is coming out either this year or next year. Thats the only game im looking forward to on the ps3 ( i own an xbox for that reason. PS3 doesnt have enough good games to make me want to buy it)|||Metal Gear Solid Rising is not coming out this year. There is no release date.





Final Fantasy XIII won't be hitting in North America until March next year (at the earliest IMHO). It's theoretically coming to Japan in December, but there's no firm date even now after Tokyo Game Show, so I'm thinking it will also hit in 2010. FF XIV won't be out until 2010 for sure.





Your list is pretty good. There's some smaller games that I think will be pretty awesome. Saboteur looks great! And do not rule out Borderlands. I tried it at PAX and it was freaking amazing! And if you like multiplayer like Castle Crashers or LBP, then you'll probably love Fairytale Fights.





And then there's the XBox releases to PS3. If you haven't played Fallout 3, don't miss it. Don't rent it. Buy it.|||I want NBA 2k10 and it came out TODAY!!!! (:|||i think need for speed shift,and madden 10 and NCAA 10 are for ps3 games.you could go to www.gamestop.com to check out ps3 games.|||'Ratchet %26amp; Clank Future: A Crack In Time' looks great fun to play, but being a R%26amp;C fan I feel that Insomniac Games has run out of ideas. If you've never played a R%26amp;C game, I recommend it.|||I think God of War 3 is coming out in January. It looks like its going to be pretty good.|||tekken 6!!!!! =D|||dark siders looks good


need for speed shift


and its a bit of a wait but god of war 3 is coming out 2010 i think|||NFS SHIFT


MGS


GTAfive|||have you played bionic commando? not rearned.

No comments:

Post a Comment