Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are some cool games and applications for the iPod touch and where can I get them?

I might be getting one for christmas and I'm looking for fun, free games that I can download such as the monkey ball one from Miniclip. Some of my friends have downloaded cool ones. Where can I get the best free applications?|||All iPod touch applications (unless you 'jailbreak' it -- which I do not recommend) are available through the iTunes Music/App store. The iPod comes with an App Store application, which allows you to see and search for both paid and free applications.





There are tons of both! You won't have any problem finding applications and games you like!





Enjoy.|||The iTunes Store. If you haven't already, download iTunes now and learn your way around even before you get the iPod. Same goes for user guide. Download it from Apple.com/support.





Congratulations on your new iPod!|||if your getting a 3rd generation ipod touch then you can get itunes on it and dowload things using a wifi connection








there are no good apps that are free unless you want how to read app





but i know not very expensive ones if you want them just email me

No comments:

Post a Comment