Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are some cool pc games that I can play online with my friends?

Currently, my friends and I are using hamachi to play Soldat, Starcraft, and Marathon/Infinity. I'm looking for more cool games similar to those, and maybe not so mainstream (so no runescape or world of warcraft). I'm looking for games that are preferably free or I can torrent. |||xivio.com


live mods, no robots (except at the beginning when you're being taught how to play)


loadsa nice people (may even give u things! who knows?!)


almost nightly games hosted by moderators or other players.


you can make friends in no time at all, i've been playing it and i love it.


come join and maybe ill see you there!|||Is xivio.com free????

Report Abuse


|||ok get the game diablo 2 and use battle net

No comments:

Post a Comment