Sunday, December 18, 2011

What are some cool video games for the PS3 that tomboys would like?

For Christmas I want a really cool game. That's a little scary, but really fun. Like I'm weird I like two different kinds of games. Like I love Left for Dead 2, but I can't find it, and my brother took the XBOX360 to college. But I also like Little Big Planet 2. Can someone please help me? Can you give me like four, or five games also. Please hurry because I got to hurry to make my Christmas list. Please help.|||Anyways, Hopefully i can be a little more helpful than the poster before me(Every Assassin's creed? Really?)



You say you like Scary, fun games?

I recommend Dead space 1 %26amp;2- Dead space 2 was fun and faster paced in terms of gameplay than the first, but if you care about story that much, then you can get DS1 too. You can check it out on youtube and such.



If you liked Left 4 Dead, then you might like Dead Island. It's similar to L4D in that you have to fight zombies and there is 4 player Co-op. Its based more on melee than gun combat. It also has a few RPG elements to it



That's all i can tell you based on what you told me, But the games that I personally enjoy are:



Elder Scrolls 5:Skyrim- Its an RPG that can be played either 1st person or 3rd person, and your gameplay can vary( you can be an archer, warrior, mage etc) And there are TONS of quests. You can also check it out on youtube. Also, you can make a character that is female.



Uncharted(1, 2 or 3)- If your going for a good game, then You should Definitely look into the uncharted series. Its a 3rd person shooter with puzzles and exploration put in. You should check them out.



Batman Arkham (Asylum, City)- The Batman Arkham series is really awesome. You play as Batman and you can glide, fight baddies, and its just really fun. It's normal combat with stealth elements. Extremely good if you are a batman fan. Check them out.



Assassin's Creed(Any)- I have to agree with the above poster partially. The assassin's creed series is actually a good series. You play as different assassins from The Crusades(Assassin's Creed 1, Revelations) The Renaissance(Assassin's creed 2, brotherhood, revelations) and one from the present (all of them) They are pretty fun games, and aren't as stealth based as you would think they are. Its gameplay is normal fighting(with swords and such) stealth, and exploration and climbing.





Hope I helped you out :D|||assasin's creed 1


assasin's creed 2


assasin's creed: brotherhood


assasin's creed revelation

No comments:

Post a Comment