Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Can anyone recommend me some cool games on the based of "Star Trek"?

I mean these games are not limited to the theme of space combat but which can, for example, lead the research team on the surface of planets. My point is that the action was not primarily operates only on the bridge, and cool space combat because Star trek without this element is not Star trek:-)Can anyone recommend me some cool games on the based of "Star Trek"?
The only game that I can think of that is not limited to space combat in Star Trek Online thats due out next year or so. Thats an online game that will have a monthly fee to it. Most of games that were like a episode are really old like mid 1990's and will not run on XP or Vista. However, The only "cool" Star Trek games that I can recommend are Star Trek Bridge Commander-2002 (good game althought its space combat/adventure) and Star Trek Voyager Elite Force-2001 (first person shooter but placeout like an episode actually worked out very nicely). Those two are old but good.

No comments:

Post a Comment