Friday, January 27, 2012

Looking to buy Nintendo DS, is it worth buying and what are some cool games?

I don't really like fighting games, but like mario bros, tetris, puzzle games and stuff. i'm thinking of getting the new mario bros. but what else is good? I already have a gameboy but this looks so much cooler. Please, your suggestions?Looking to buy Nintendo DS, is it worth buying and what are some cool games?
brain age was a waste of my 20 bucks. i really like my DS, and i would suggest gettting Mario Kart DS for sure. it's got really good graphics. i would also get Warioware Touched...it's just plain out fun with the touch screen. Animal Crossing is really fun too. Just PM me if you want any other suggestions.
animal crossing was my fav. i sold all my games so far but not my ds yet.

Report Abuse

Looking to buy Nintendo DS, is it worth buying and what are some cool games?
The DS is cool as you said there is the new Mario game..there is Animal Crossings which is highly addictive..That Game Brain Age which is supposed to help you think better or something at any rate it's fun..Looking to buy Nintendo DS, is it worth buying and what are some cool games?
Definitely the New Super Mario Bros. I beat it in less than a week, but the multi-player and mini games are still fun. I am also trying to go through and unlock all the worlds. I still have yet to unlock World 7.
  • organic cosmetics
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment