Thursday, February 9, 2012

Any cool new games for the xbox 360 besides Mass Effect?

I already have it and enjoying it a lot, but wonder if there are any other good games out recently. I know about assassin's creed, not sure how good it is, and Lynch and Kane, not sure I'd like the cop killing characters. Any other new ones? Or if you want, let me know what you think of these three.Any cool new games for the xbox 360 besides Mass Effect?
I hear assasin's Creed is good. I never played it personally. Lynch and Kane, never heard of it.



New Games:

Halo 3

Gears of War

Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08

NFL Madden 08

Harry Potter and the Order of the Pheonix

Viva Pinata: Party Animals

Crackdown

Call of Duty 4

Guitar Hero III



Some games from my list have been out for months, these are just off the top of my head.
Assassin's Creed, BioShock , Crackdown ,Call of Duty 4

,Halo 3,Guitar Hero III: Legends of Rock,and if u have the money Rock Band Bundle are all the best games for the 360Any cool new games for the xbox 360 besides Mass Effect?
Well there are many games out for xbox 360.

recomendations:

Halo 3

guitar hero 3

Madden 08

Nba Live 08

Those are the ones that pop off the top of my head.Any cool new games for the xbox 360 besides Mass Effect?
Well Assasins Creed is great and so is Mass Effect. I'd say Mass Effect over Creed and I think many would too. Kane and Lynch isn't so good. It was called worst game of the year on Gamespot. Other good games are Call of Duty 4, The Orange Box, Rock Band, etc. Call of Duty 4 is superb and the best multiplayer game out there. The campaign is amazing! It's winning game of the year by xbox 360 voters online over Halo 3 so that means something.

No comments:

Post a Comment