Friday, February 10, 2012

I just bought a ps2 to play all the cool games. I already have kingdom hearts. What other games should i buy?

any Final Fantasy games (fighting/mmo)

Tekken series (fighting)

Dynasty Warriors series (fighting/war)

Resident Evil series (horror)

thats all I can think of although Crash Bandicoot was always fun... (idk lol...)I just bought a ps2 to play all the cool games. I already have kingdom hearts. What other games should i buy?
I highly recommend Romancing SaGa. My brother got it for me for my birthday one year and I loved it.
i prefer u midnight night club 3 dub remix editoin

2)smack down vs raw 2009

3)final fantasy

4)Dragon Quest VIII: Journey of the Cursed King

5) The Thing

6) Fight Night Round 3

7)SSX 3

8)Escape from Monkey Island

9)Marvel vs. Capcom 2

10)SOCOM II: U.S. Navy SEALs

11)Black

12)Bully

13)Burnout 3: Takedown

14)Twisted Metal Black

15)Devil May Cry

15)Tekken 5

16) Jak and Daxter: The Precursor Legacy

17)Metal Gear Solid 3: Snake Eater / Subsistence

18) God of War

19)God of War II

20)Resident Evil 4I just bought a ps2 to play all the cool games. I already have kingdom hearts. What other games should i buy?
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Burnout 3: Takedown

Resident Evil 4

Tony Hawk's Pro Skater 3

God of War 1 %26amp; 2

Final Fantasy XI just bought a ps2 to play all the cool games. I already have kingdom hearts. What other games should i buy?
Here's my top 10 games that are a must have for the Playstation 2 system!



1) Kingdom Hearts 2 (to go with the original KH)



2)Kingdom Hearts-Re: Chain of Memories (comes between KH 1 and 2)



3)Final Fantasy X



4)Final Fantasy XII



5)Dark Cloud 1 or 2 (their stories aren't connected, so either one, or both)



6)Jak %26amp; Daxter, Jak 2, and Jak 3



7).hack//infection, //mutation, //outbreak, //quarantine



8)Sly Cooper, Sly 2, Sly 3



9)Musashi- Samurai Legend



10)Guitar Hero (any of them)

No comments:

Post a Comment