Monday, February 6, 2012

What are some cool mini-games I can download for my laptop?

I downloaded stress reducer, and I wanted to know if there are any small games that have a quick download, and I can play in the middle of class when the teacher isn't looking?What are some cool mini-games I can download for my laptop?
snood!

its quick and fun and addictive

i love it

especially on the puzzle level

oh yeaaaah

and its FREEEEEE!What are some cool mini-games I can download for my laptop?
Empire of Sports is a 3D sports MMO where players can play a variety of popular sports in one game. With great graphics and detailed tutorial for each activity, Empire of Sports is a must-play for sports fans!



The sport you can play



Ski

Tennis

Bobsleigh

Soccer

Basketball

Track and field



Official website : www.Empireofsports.com

Trailer : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_DLBVA0fS鈥?/a>



This game is worth to try

Trust me

No comments:

Post a Comment