Thursday, February 9, 2012

Does anyone have cool itouch games or new ones you payed for?

I want to see if there is a cool one I want and can borrow you account to got it

me and my friends do it all the time with are accounts and we have loads of games

I'm looking for anything but I would like final fantacy 1and2 but anything else is cool

I got stuff like sims 3,cod Nazi zombies,nova,pocket god and devil,NFSshift,fieldfunner,trenches,colo鈥?more plus I got anime stuffDoes anyone have cool itouch games or new ones you payed for?
Please visit the following Social Networking web-site and ask away or give ideas to video games and help to make it grow and share with your friends. This site is becoming fun and informational. Copy %26amp; paste the following site below:



http://www.gamerz.socialgo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment