Thursday, February 9, 2012

What things do you love about being able to watch HDTV & play cool video games where the picture is better?

I have watched videos on Youtube that shows people playing video games on their HDTV,I can't believe how sharp the picture is and how it looks like the picture is going to jump out at you,what things do you love about it.What things do you love about being able to watch HDTV %26amp; play cool video games where the picture is better?
Amazing picture at 1080p thats the best :)



umm....





yeh....... xD



also the sound is amazing too :DWhat things do you love about being able to watch HDTV %26amp; play cool video games where the picture is better?
I have a 42 inch HD LCD 1080p, and its bad ***, everything is clear and easy to see, I play call of duty 4 alot and I think the tv really helps, When I go to my friends and play call of duty it sucks he has a old picture tube television, its big but compared to my tv the picture quality sucks

No comments:

Post a Comment