Monday, February 6, 2012

What are some cool games you like on PSP?

I don't play games alot, but I have a PSP and 1 game. I always go trade my games for other games at Gamestop, but I always end up having a game that gets boring. I like Grand Theft Auto, but I don't know if it's on PSP. I always like War Games, like shooting or somthing.

So name games that you like, or that interest you.



Thanks :)What are some cool games you like on PSP?
God of War: Chains of Olympus. I think it's one of the best PSP games.



The PSP have several GTA games (Vice City Stories, Liberty City Stories).



For shooting game, there's Resistance: Retribution.What are some cool games you like on PSP?
Grand Theft Auto is not for PSP,sorry.I'm going to list some of the games I like.



God of War

Smackdown vs.Raw 2009 (featuring ECW)

Street Football
  • skin care products
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment