Monday, February 6, 2012

I am getting an apartment at college, and I need to know some cool Beer Games to play.?

I'm getting an apartment in the fall with my friends, and I'm trying learn some beer games to play when we throw parties and such....Please include what you need to and how to play the game.I am getting an apartment at college, and I need to know some cool Beer Games to play.?
Here is a list of 105 drinking games.



They are listed by type of game, as well as buzz level.



Have fun and take a couple of asprin before bed! :)
Russian RouletteI am getting an apartment at college, and I need to know some cool Beer Games to play.?
dorm experience is a must if you want to learn some games. i know some fun ones but i cant seem to explain them, i wonder why.I am getting an apartment at college, and I need to know some cool Beer Games to play.?
SPIN THE BOTTLE!
I thought you'd get better answers than those. Beer Pong is big. Also flip cup, asshole (cards)

and 3 man (dice) are all fun. There are way to many rules to xplain right now. Everyone kinda makes the rules their own anyway. You should be able to find them online. or e-mail me and i'll get them to you.
the best beer drinking game is beer pongyou get a folding table like they use in the wwe and set up 9 cups in a pyrimid at each end you get 3 ping pong balls and fill up the cups with beer you then get a partner and play against two others you each take turns shooting your balls at the cups until there are none left when you make it in the cups the other team must chug the beer in the cup in 10 seconds
This isnt necessarily a beer game but my friends and I sometimes play jello shot twister. You make jello shots in the colors of the twister circles. Each circle gets a shot put on it before playing and while you play, whoever uses the circle first takes the shot. By the end of the game, everyone is feeling pretty good and doing very bad at twister. Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment