Thursday, February 9, 2012

If I buy a laptop that the graphic card is not that good, can I upgrade it to play cool games?

the graphic card of the laptop that I'm buying is:

GRAPHICS CHIPSET

Graphics Media Accelerator 950

GRAPHICS MEMORY

8MB-128MB dynamically allocated shared graphics memoryIf I buy a laptop that the graphic card is not that good, can I upgrade it to play cool games?
Laptop graphics chipsets are typically integrated onto the laptop motherboard. To upgrade the graphics, you 'd need to upgrade to a better laptop. If gaming, or other graphics apps, are a serious consideration, invest in the graphics chipset you want now.
Some you can some you cant you have to find out from the company you want to buy from. Personally I would build my own pc that way you can upgrade it when ever you want + it is funner to game on a pc.If I buy a laptop that the graphic card is not that good, can I upgrade it to play cool games?
No, Laptops just don't have room to upgrade cards. Order originally with the best graphics card available.The 8-128 shared memory statement is that it uses your computer ram.If I buy a laptop that the graphic card is not that good, can I upgrade it to play cool games?
99% of the time you cannot upgrade the graphics card in a laptop. usually it is only the large expensive gaming laptops that you can upgrade in. the computer you are getting doesnt have dedicated video memory meaning it will steal memory from your ram for video tasks. this is not good for games. you at least want a dedicated integrated solution. like the ATi Xpress 200m. 128MB. its not good but its alright.
laptop computers can be a rather tricky buy at times, I would suggest that you look out for the cheapest and yet latest desktop on the market,



the best way to do this is on what they call warehouse sale markets some of them are online.



these warehouse owners have a service where they sell laptop computers to normal customers like you and me, however with very reduced prices due to the fact that they do not have as much costs as normal shops do, such as rent and a employees etc. as you know most online shops have rather competitive prices sometimes cutting the laptop price to a half.



one such website for laptop computers is :



http://umgarticles.atspace.com/laptop-co鈥?/a>
I have only seen a couple laptops that you can upgrade the graphics card in (yes they do exist, but they sure arn't cheep). Truefully this sound like the specs of some off brand system that was in a department store add, if this is the case DO NOT BUY this laptop, if you do and it is still working in 4 months you got extreamly lucky.

No comments:

Post a Comment